for us and for our confidence, Colorado

for us and for our confidence, Colorado

Notapor xusuwen96 » Mié Dic 27, 2017 11:30 pm

SUNRISE, Fla. - Tyson Barrie made the most of his first visit to the Florida Panthers arena as a player.Barrie, whose father Len played for the Panthers from 1999-2001, had a goal and an assist to help the Colorado Avalanche beat the Panthers 4-1 on Thursday night.Nick Holden scored the go-ahead goal in the third period, and Barrie had an assist on the play.I was fortunate my Dad played here and I?was 9 or 10 years old. I was always around the rink and I was always in the locker room, Barrie said. Its nice to come back in this building and have some success.Gabriel Landeskog and Jarome Iginla also scored for Colorado. Semyon Varlamov made 30 saves for the Avalanche, who won for the first time in three games.It was an important win for us and for our confidence, Colorado coach Patrick Roy said. We were OK in the first, but I thought we played better in the second and the third.Aaron Ekblad and Aleksander Barkov scored for the Panthers, and Roberto Luongo stopped 25 shots.Holdens goal, coming in the waning seconds of a power play, broke a 2-2 tie. Holden shot from the high slot and it deflected off the stick of Floridas Scottie Upshall and bounced through traffic past Luongo at 11:03 of the third.Youve got to know in the back of your head that (power-play) time is ticking down. I didnt know the exact time, Holden said. We were just concentrating on getting shots through to the net and kind of get traffic and screens and thats what we did.Iginla added an empty-net goal with 27 seconds left. His goal tied him with Mike Bossy for 20th on the NHL career list with 573.Colorado took a 2-1 lead on when Landeskog was able to slide the puck under Luongos pads at 13:02 of the second.I got a chance to take it to the net and tried to really just get a shot. It felt good to see it go in, Landeskog said.Luongo had the opposite feeling.That second goal, Ive got to stop, Luongo said. Thats a bad play by me.The Panthers tied it at 2-all 23 seconds later when Barkov redirected a pass from Brad Boyes past Varlamov. Barkov has five points in his last six games.The Avalanche took a 1-0 lead on Barries goal early in the first. Barrie skated in unchallenged to the right circle and his wrist shot got past Luongo at 2:11.Luongo was the (backup goalie) when my Dad played here, so it was nice to get one past him tonight, Barrie said.The Panthers tied it a 1 on a goal by Ekblad just as a 5-on-3 power play expired. Ekblad took the puck in the high slot and his wrist shot beat Varlamov on the stick side at 5:15 of the first. The 18-year-old rookie now has five points in his last seven games and 25 points over 42 games.It was the first power-play goal for the Panthers in their past 14 chances over six games. The Panthers played the first of five home games after going 4-2-0 on a six-game road trip.Its tough, I thought after that long trip wed play real good, coach Gerard Gallant said. We just didnt get it done, but I thought the effort was there.NOTES: Luongo is tied for 11th all-time among NHL goaltenders in games played (837). ... Former Major League catcher and 12-time All-Star Mike Piazza dropped the ceremonial first puck. Tyler Bozak Jersey . Still, Milan remained five points behind city rival Inter Milan in the race for fifth place and the final Europa League berth, after Inter beat 10-man Parma 2-0. Meanwhile, Paul Pogba led the way as Juventus stayed on course for a third consecutive title with a 1-0 win over relegation-threatened Bologna. Toronto Maple Leafs Jerseys . "Rob brings a wealth of coaching experience, having worked both in Canada and overseas in player development," Canada Soccer technical director Tony Fonseca said in a release. http://www.theleafshockeystore.com/Mapl ... as-Jersey/. Stepanek gave the Czech Republic its second straight Davis Cup title Sunday, sweeping past Dusan Lajovic in straight sets in the fifth and decisive match to secure a 3-2 win over Serbia in the final. James Van Riemsdyk Jersey . As each game passes (each has played close with the exception of last night) it becomes clearer just how evenly matched these two teams are and how one mistake, or one bad inning, is likely to sway the result. Mitchell Marner Jersey . Expensive. The NFL fined Tomlin $100,000 on Wednesday for interfering with Baltimores Jacoby Jones on a kickoff return in the third quarter of a 22-20 loss to the Ravens on Thanksgiving night.ERIE, Pa. -- Dane Fox scored his 61st and 62nd goals of the season and Brendan Gaunce had a goal and three assists as the Erie Otters downed the Kitchener Rangers 7-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Connor McDavid scored once and set up two more for the Otters (49-15-2), who extended their win streak to five games, while Joel Wigle, Troy Donnay and Andre Burakovsky added a goal apiece. OHL leading scorer Connor Brown chipped in with two assists for Erie and now has 123 points in 65 games. Nick Maygar, Ryan MacInnis and Matia Marcantuoni supplied the goals for the Rangers (22-40-3), who are on an eight-game slide, and Frank Hora tacked on two assists. Oscar Dansk allowed three goals on 12 shots for the Otters before giving way to Devin Williams, who stopped all six shots he faced in 29 minutes of relief. Kitcheners Matthew Greenfield stopped 29-of-34 shots in defeat. --- PETES 7 67s 0 PETERBOROUGH, Ont. -- Josh MacDonald and Greg Betzold each scored twice and Andrew DAgostini stopped 30 shots as the Petes blanked Ottawa.dddddddddddd Hunter Garlent had a goal and two assists for Peterborough (31-28-5) while Nick Ritchie and Nelson Armstrong had the others. Travis Konecny and Jacob Middleton were a team-worst minus-3 for the 67s (23-36-5), who sit seventh in the Eastern Conference standings with four games remaining on the regular-season schedule. Ottawas Philippe Trudeau stopped 30-of-37 shots in a losing cause. --- KNIGHTS 5 ATTACK 1 OWEN SOUND, Ont. -- Jake Patterson stopped 28 shots for his ninth win in a row as London toppled the Attack. Gemel Smith, Brett Welychka, Bo Horvat, Max Domi and Chandler Yakimowicz scored for the Knights (47-13-5) and Ryan Rupert chipped in with two assists. Kyle Hope scored the lone goal for Owen Sound (29-28-8). Brandon Hope turned away 9-of-12 shots for the Attack, who gave up two empty-net goals late in the third. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
xusuwen96

Volver a PROCESOS DE SELECCION Y MODALIDADES