n of 64 matches having 1 p.m. starts in the tropical citie

n of 64 matches having 1 p.m. starts in the tropical citie

Notapor xusuwen96 » Jue Dic 28, 2017 1:27 am

ZURICH, Switzerland -- The World Cup match schedule is unlikely to change despite the international players union voicing concerns about 1 p.m. kickoffs in Brazils heat and humidity, according to the chairman of FIFAs medical committee. "I will be surprised if we can change it. Everything is arranged," Michel DHooghe told The Associated Press on Friday. FIFA President Sepp Blatter said this month that kickoff times are "established but not sanctioned," and could be discussed in Brazil ahead of the draw next Friday. Blatter has been lobbied by the FIFPro union, which objects to seven of 64 matches having 1 p.m. starts in the tropical cities of Fortaleza, Natal, Recife and Salvador on the north-eastern coast. "There will be matches in warm temperatures and you have to be prepared," said DHooghe, a longstanding member of the FIFA executive committee which meets over two days in Brazil. He also sits on the World Cup organizing committee which meets Tuesday. The Belgian doctor said that FIFA already allows referees to order a drinks break in each half when temperatures top 32 degrees (89.6 Fahrenheit). FIFPro secretary general Theo van Seggelen said the union gave FIFA a research document on the issue this week. "We gave them some facts and figures, and lets see if they are going to take it seriously. I think they will," van Seggelen told the AP. "We have a good relationship with the medical committee so we try at least to explain the problem and exchange information." DHooghe said changing the kickoff times was unlikely, after the match schedule was worked out with Brazilian football and government authorities more than two years ago. "I respect FIFPro but I think we take care of the health of our players," he said. "We cant say you will always play between 17 and 20 degrees. "There will be matches in warmer temperatures and colder temperatures. This is one of the difficulties in Brazil when the distances are so big. There are countries who are participating who are used to that." Sam Gagner Jersey . I suppose Sternberg has earned the right to speak out since his Rays, despite one of the lowest payrolls in the Majors at $58 million, are entering the final weekend of the regular season holding down the first Wild Card spot in the American League, one game ahead of Cleveland and two up on Texas. Braydon Coburn Jersey . 3. Trevor Ariza left them talkin about 40. Ariza made eight 3-pointers and scored a career-high 40 points to help the Washington Wizards win their sixth straight game, 122-103 over Philadelphia on Saturday night. http://www.nhlflyersproauthentic.com/co ... ey-jersey/. Cincinnati has lost back-to-back games in overtime, wasting a chance to take a commanding lead in their division. Michal Neuvirth Jersey . The Maple Leafs handed their embattled head coach a two-year contract extension on Thursday, while at the same time announcing that assistants Dave Farrish, Greg Cronin and Scott Gordon will not be back. Dustin Tokarski Jersey .J. -- After getting permission from his 7-year-old daughter, New York Giants offensive lineman David Diehl has retired after an 11-year career that included two Super Bowl championships.LONDON - Tony Romo practiced Thursday for the first time since arriving in London, and the Dallas Cowboys quarterback says his injured back is getting better.Romo missed last Sundays loss to the Arizona Cardinals because of his third back injury in 18 months. He skipped Wednesdays practice following the teams arrival Tuesday.Well keep taking it day by day and just see what happens, Romo said. Its improving each day and I think we did some things today that were positive. Just keep going in that direction, I think well have a good chance (of playing Sunday).The Cowboys (6-3) play the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-8) at Wembley Stadium in the last of three regular-season games in London this year. They have lost their last two games, however, with backup Brandon Weeden playing last weekend.Romo has fractures in two small bones in his back. The injury is unrelated to a herniated disk last year or to off-season surgery to remove a cyst earlier in 2013.The quarterback said Thursday he was still a little sore, but called it normal stuff and said his back loosened up during practice.If youre always waiting to feel great to play in every game you play in, youre only going to pllay a couple of games a year, he said.dddddddddddd The best players are the guys who are able to play at the same level with stuff going on.Even though Romo practiced, Dallas coach Jason Garrett is still not sure who will start.We would never put a player in harms way. Obviously its a very physical sport that we play, Garrett said. He (Romo) has to be functional. He has to be able to protect himself.Against the Cardinals, Weeden threw two interceptions and had one late touchdown. So for the Cowboys, who have a bye next week, getting Romo on the field is a priority if they want to end the two-game losing streak.Even if he is in a little pain.No one cares once you actually step on the field on Sunday whether youre banged up or not, Romo said. Its just about what you do when youre out there.Each day you just get incrementally better, you improve. Im feeling better. I think its getting to a point where you can manage it.Cowboys owner Jerry Jones watched practice and said Romo had a comfortable flight to London.Im anticipating him playing, he said. Have no reason to think that he wont.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
xusuwen96

Volver a PROCESOS DE SELECCION Y MODALIDADES