Saturday, especially as the Rams had recorded a double over

Moderadores: moderador, operaciones, adquisiciones

Saturday, especially as the Rams had recorded a double over

Notapor xusuwen96 » Mar Mar 13, 2018 3:43 am

GOODYEAR, Ariz. -- Alfredo Simon has spent most of his major league career as a reliever. Hes going to get a chance to be a starter for the Cincinnati Reds at the start of spring training. Mat Latos has been slowed by knee surgery, so manager Bryan Price has decided to use Simon as a starter during spring training. The idea is to get him ready to pitch more innings in case hes needed when the season begins. Latos had minor surgery to repair torn cartilage in his left knee when camp opened. Hes making good progress, but the injury left him behind in his throwing program. Simon made 16 starts for Baltimore in 2011 and welcomes the chance to move into a starters role, even if its only temporary. "Im ready to go," Simon said. "I know it has been two years (since) I have started a game, but if I get the opportunity, Im going to show Bryan Price that I can be a starter." The 32-year-old had started a total of three games in the majors when the Orioles moved him into the rotation in 2011. He went 4-9 with a 4.90 ERA in 16 starts and seven relief appearances that season. The Reds claimed him off waivers from the Orioles on April 3, 2012. He has been a valuable right-handed reliever for Cincinnati, going 3-2 with a 2.66 ERA in 36 relief appearances in 2012 and 6-4 with a 2.87 ERA in a career-high 63 appearances last season. Price planned to use him out of the bullpen again until Latos got hurt. Left-hander Tony Cingrani was the main option as an extra starter last season, but has the fifth spot in the rotation this year. "We do know we are short one starter right now without Mat," Price said. "If we were to have any setbacks where Mat was not ready to start the season, we have to look at the group we have and that would include Simon. "He has the starters background. He has a very, very durable arm. We have to look at him in longer stretches." If Latos is ready to pitch at the start of the season, Simon can move back into the bullpen. "I like starting," Simon said. "I am here to do whatever they want. All of my career (in the minors) I was a starter. Sometimes I would throw one or two innings. I can do more than that. I wanted to keep pitching. I miss it." Cam Newton Jersey . The Toronto Argonauts (11-7) look for an opportunity to repeat as CFL champions when they host the surging Hamilton Tiger-Cats (10-8) on Sunday. Derek Anderson Jersey . Trailing 2-1 from the first leg, Fiorentina levelled on aggregate in the 14th minute when Joaquin Sanchez Rodriguez headed back a long ball from David Pizarro and Pasqual smashed home an angled volley. http://www.footballpantherspro.com/pant ... ersey/.com) - Blake Griffin led five Clippers in double figures with 24 points and the LA Clippers got back on track with a 101-97 win over the Utah Jazz. Graham Gano Jersey . The Sochi organizing committee said in Fridays statement that the torch relay reached the North Pole on Oct. 19. Russian Polar explorer Artur Chilingarov, who led the mission, lit a special bowl at the North Pole sign. Shaq Thompson Jersey . Fans can also watch the game on the newly launched TSN GO (currently available to Bell TV and Rogers customers), which gives TSN subscribers the freedom to live stream the networks programming from their smartphones, tablets, and computers at no additional charge – just as they would watch Canadas Sports Leader on TV at home. The following week, MLS ON TSN is at BMO Field in Toronto to deliver live coverage of TFCs home opener vs. D.C. United on Saturday, March 22 at 4:30 p.Hull boss Steve Bruce insists his side will not sit on their Sky Bet Championship play-off first-leg advantage as they aim to complete the job against Derby, live on Sky Sports 2. A scintillating display on Saturday at the iPro Stadium earned Hull a 3-0 win over Derby going into the second leg at home on Tuesday.Bruce has no inclination to simply protect the lead and is instead vowing to book a third Wembley visit in three years in style. Its very difficult to send a team out there to go and draw so we will go and be positive and try and win the match again, Bruce said. Thats always got to be our attitude.Its never over thats for sure. Its an old cliche but its half-time. Weve seen teams come back in the past so we have got to be professional about it and do what we have to do and make sure there is no complacency.We have to be ruthless in what we do and by hook or by crook make sure we are through. Its a great opportunity we have given ourselves, thats all that it is. Highlights of the Championship play-off semi-final between Derby and Hull at the iPro Stadium We have got another game of football against a good side, who are are hurting and disappointed I am sure.dddddddddddd They will be wanting to put things right and we have to be wary of that and if we play anything like we did on Saturday then we have got an outstanding chance.The Tigers left Derby stunned with the manner of their victory on Saturday, especially as the Rams had recorded a double over Hull in the regular season.As a result, Bruce is guarding his side against a backlash. Steve Bruce warns Derby will be hurting after their 3-0 first-leg defeat Id be a fool if I did anything different, we have got to go and match that performance, he added.If we are capable of winning 3-0, so are Derby. We cant take anything for granted, we have given ourselves an outstanding chance, thats all that it is. We have to maintain our focus. Championship play-off guide We examine the Championship play-offs They will be really hurting so we have got to expect some backlash from them. They are a big club, with huge support and big tradition. They will be desperate to put that right. It aint over, strange things happen in football.Bruce has a selection concern over goalkeeper Allan McGregor, who is rated at less than 50/50 for the clash.McGregor missed the first leg with a back injury and is still struggling, so Eldin Jakupovic is primed to keep the gloves. Also See: Championship season awards Rampant Hull take charge How to win the play-offs FL play-offs: Who, when, where? Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
xusuwen96

Volver a Presentación, Calificación y Evaluación de Propuestas