ng a few more shots this game I had to

Moderadores: rvillalobos, conciliacion, moderador, adquisiciones

ng a few more shots this game I had to

Notapor lw78999 » Jue Nov 16, 2017 12:17 am

A Syrian amputee carried the flame through a refugee camp in Athens on Tuesday to highlight the plight of the million people who fled their homes for Europe since last year. Greece has been the main entry point into Europe since 2015 for the influx of refugees and migrants from conflict-ridden or poor countries in the Middle East and beyond.Ibrahim al-Hussein, who has been granted asylum in Greece, crossed the Aegean Sea from Turkey to Greece on a rubber boat in 2014 after having lost part of his leg in a bombing in Syria. A Syrian amputee carried the Olympic flame through a migrant camp in Athens in an effort to highlight the plight of refugees Torch raised, a beaming al-Hussein crossed through a throng of journalists at the Eleonas camp, which hosts about 1,500 refugees.I want to send a message to every athlete who was an athlete in his country and had to migrate, to become a refugee ... To not stay in the camp and do nothing. To go out there and work for their dream to come true, said 27-year-old al-Hussein, the son a swimming coach.Al-Hussein used a 36-metre high suspension bridge in the city of Deir al-Zor as a diving board until it was destroyed in 2013 during the war.His right leg was amputated from the middle of the calf and he walks with a prosthetic leg that a private doctor arranged for him to receive for free.The International Olympic Committee (IOC) had said it wants to draw the worlds attention to the plight of refugees.Up to 10 refugees are to compete in Rio in August under the Team of Refugee Olympics Athletes, chosen from a pool of 43 prospective Olympians identified by the IOC and supported with funds to train.Al-Hussein, wearing a wristband with the Greek flag, is not in that team but said he hoped to compete for Greece. I really hope to reach the Olympics in Rio - but with Greece. I love Greece, he said with a laugh.Spyros Capralos, head of the Hellenic Olympic Committee, said al-Hussein would be competing in a national swimming championship in coming days. We hope that he will make it to Rio, he said. He did not say what events al-Hussein could compete in.The Olympic torch was lit in Ancient Olympia in southern Greece on Thursday, starting a six-day relay across the country. It will be handed over to Brazil on Wednesday and arrives in Brazil on May 3 for a 100-day relay across the country. Also See: Brits who could star in Rio Eight potential stars of Rio Tony Dorsett Jersey .com) - The Detroit Pistons and Boston Celtics both entered Wednesday nights game riding lengthy losing streaks. Troy Aikman Jersey . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Keeping The Captain? Brian Giontas agent Steve Bartlett told La Presse on Tuesday that the Montreal Canadiens want to keep their captain - an unrestricted free agent on July 1 - in the fold, while sources tell the paper that the two sides will start talks this week. http://www.shoptheofficialcowboys.com/E ... ys-Jersey/. The Brazilian international goalkeeper was beaten twice in the first 12 minutes of his Reds debut in a 3-1 preseason loss to Columbus Crew in Florida earlier this week. Dallas Cowboys Jerseys . Braden Calverts Winnipeg rink rallied to defeat Italy 8-7. After giving up three points in the second end, Calvert came back with a single, then stole two more points in the next two ends to tie it up at the fifth-end break. Benson Mayowa Jersey . Forsman closed with a 3-under 69 in windy conditions Sunday for his third Champions Tour title. He beat Jay Don Blake by two shots.Dallas, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Donald Sloan scored 29 points and the Indiana Pacers never trailed in the second half on the way to a 111-100 win over the Dallas Mavericks on Monday night. The already banged-up Pacers played without center Roy Hibbert, who sprained his left ankle in Saturdays loss to Phoenix. They made half of their 3-point attempts and took the lead for good on Sloans 3 with 1:44 remaining in the second quarter. I knew going in that there would be more shots coming towards my way, said Sloan. Also we played a bit faster. So there would be a lot of shots going up a bit quicker. I kind of took that kind of full stride going into the game. I knew getting a few more shots this game I had to knock them down. Luis Scola added 14 points in the win and Solomon Hill, Rodney Stuckey, Chris Copeland, Damjan Rudez and Ian Mahinmi all scored at least 10. Monta Ellis had 24 points and Dirk Nowitzki scored 22 with 11 rebounds for the Mavericks, who have dropped two in a row following a six-game winning streak. Dallas forward Chandler Parsons called the loss against the short-handed Pacers embarrassing. We have no room for this, especiially in the Western Conference, how tight everything is, said Parsons, who scored 16.dddddddddddd There is no excuse for this. We have to come out and play harder, and we cant allow a team like this to come into our place and beat us. Sloan missed just one of his eight shots in the first half, helping the Pacers take a 55-50 lead into the break. Dallas last lead was 47-46 on Brandan Wrights putback with 2:01 remaining in the second quarter. Sloan buried a 3 to spark a 9-1 burst to give Indiana a seven-point advantage. The Mavs trimmed their deficit to one point three times in the first six minutes of the third quarter, but on each occasion the Pacers followed with a bucket at the other end of the court. After Dallas pulled within 67-66, Indiana went on a quick 6-0 burst with Sloan scoring the last four points at the foul line. The Pacers led 85-78 going into the fourth quarter and went ahead by as many as 12. Game Notes Indiana snapped a two-game losing streak in the series ... The Rockets host New York on Wednesday ... The Pacers remain in Texas to play San Antonio on Wednesday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw78999

Volver a CONCILIACION Y ARBITRAJE