n time for the playoffs, Reid responded: "Listen,

Moderadores: moderador, operaciones, adquisiciones

n time for the playoffs, Reid responded: "Listen,

Notapor xusuwen96 » Lun Dic 25, 2017 9:48 pm

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe has a concussion and linebacker Tamba Hali has a swollen knee, and both have been ruled out for Sundays game at San Diego. The Chiefs are expected to rest most of their starters anyway against the Chargers. Kansas City is already assured the No. 5 seed in the AFC playoffs. The bigger question is whether Bowe and Hali will be ready for the Chiefs wild-card playoff game the following weekend. Bowe sustained a concussion when he was hit in the neck area by LaRon Landry in last weeks 23-7 loss to Indianapolis; Hali hurt his knee in the same game. Theres a possibility the Chiefs could face the Colts again in the playoffs. "Im just glad that we were on top of it," Reid said of Bowes concussion. "Thats the main thing. I dont care about anything else but getting him right. I just want to make sure hes OK." When pressed about having Bowe ready in time for the playoffs, Reid responded: "Listen, Im hoping hes right. Lets make sure hes right." Bowe had had a disappointing first season since signing a $56 million, five-year contract in the off-season. He has just 57 catches for 693 yards and five touchdowns, each of those totals his fewest in any season in which hes made more than 12 starts. Bowe also became a distraction the week before a loss to Denver when he was pulled over for speeding and arrested on suspicion of marijuana possession. Hes due in court next month. Reid said that Bowe practiced Tuesday, took Wednesday off and didnt feel right on Thursday. Trainer Rick Burkholder and the teams doctors examined him. Bowe then began going through the proscribed concussion protocol. "Well see how he does," Reid said, "but for this game hes out." Reid said that Hali is "making progress" after he came out of the Colts game with swelling in his knee, but with little to play for against San Diego, the prudent decision was to rest him and make sure hes available for the playoffs. Hali missed the second half against the Chargers last month with a sprained ankle. "Tamba is listed as out for this game. Hes got a swollen knee," Reid said Friday. "He is making progress, so thats a good thing. Everybody else practiced today." That includes linebacker Justin Houston and left tackle Branden Albert. Even though the Chiefs are expected to rest most of their starters against the Chargers, Houston and Albert have missed several games with injuries and could benefit from shaking off some rust before the playoffs. Both are listed as probable for San Diego. Houston has been out with a dislocated right elbow and Albert a hyperextended left knee. "Im recovered, feeling good and ready to help this team win," Albert said. "Im preparing like Im going to play. Thats the goal, to help this team win, next week, this week, whatever." Defensive co-ordinator Bob Sutton said Thursday that Houston, who had 11 sacks in 11 games before getting hurt, appears to be "pretty confident" that hes ready to go. "Thats a big part of any injury, the player once hes cleared, he has to feel good, too," Sutton said. "Hes practiced really hard. I think obviously hes really close." When asked whether it makes sense for Houston to get some snaps before the start of the playoffs, Sutton said: "I think it would be great if he could, but I wouldnt lose a lot of sleep if he didnt. Hes a veteran player whos played a lot of snaps, so its not a huge thing." Darqueze Dennard Jersey .com) - Stephen Currys jumper with 3. Andre Smith Jersey .J. Hardy finally got in on the fun Saturday, against a likely opponent. http://www.officialbengalsprofanatics.c ... ne-Jersey/. "Im very pleased to be able to add a quarterback with Adrians experience and skill set," Calgary head coach and general manager John Hufnagel said in a statement. Geno Atkins Jersey . Howard hit a three-run homer with two outs in the bottom of the ninth inning to lift the Philadelphia Phillies to a 6-3 win over the Colorado Rockies on Wednesday night. Michael Johnson Jersey .ca. Mr. Fraser, I think everyone would like to hear your opinion on what sort of suspension Zac Rinaldo should get. His comment after the game of I changed the whole game, man.Rory McIlroy believes he needs to improve his mental approach despite a strong finish to a frustrating week at the Arnold Palmer Invitational. The four-time major champion went in to the final round 16 shots adrift of Jason Day after a disappointing week at Bay Hill, but carded two eagles and five birdies to close with an encouraging seven-under 65.McIlroy was never in contention for a first win of the season after Fridays second-round 67 was sandwiched between two 75s, while a double-bogey at the 14th during the final round was his sixth of the week and his most ever in a PGA Tour event. The world No 3 has carded more double-bogeys this week than any other tournament in his PGA Tour career I cant keep beating myself up mentally, McIlroy told Sky Sports. Thats something that Ive done this week for hitting bad shots and making mistakes. If I can be just a bit better mentally then hopefully thatll be the key for me.Even today I threw in a double-bogey, which has been the story of not just my week, but my season so far. I just need to eradicate the mistakes.If I can get rid of those mistakes and play some of the golf that I have been playing, then theres no reason why I cant go on and content a lot of weeks this year.McIlroy followed a long-range birdie at the second with back-to-back gains from the fourth, before chipping in to eagle the sixth and picking up another stroke at the ninth. McIlroy carded two eagles during his final round After reaching the turn in 30, McIlroy struggled to make further movement up the leaderboard and ran up a double-bogey at the short 14th.However, the world No 3 recovered well to post a second eagle at the par-5 sixth before finishing his week by draining a long-range birdie from almost 60 feet.Bryson [DeChambeau] and myself both got off to a great start, McIlroy said. I think we fed off one another early on and we were just trying to keep it going.I hit a little bit of a lull at the start of the back nine when I was really trying to push on and make a few more birdies but made up for that with my finish on the last three holes.dddddddddddd Rory McIlroy sinks a monster birdie putt to end his final round at Bay Hill on 65 Its a nice way to round off the week. I was really disappointed coming off the course yesterday after feeling like my game was in really good shape coming here.Weve seen glimpses of that this week with a 67 which could have been a lot better on Friday and then a 65 today.McIlroy is back in action next week when he attempts to defend his WGC Dell Match Play title, in what will be his final appearance before next months Masters.Its all about Augusta, the 26-year-old added. Next week is a bit of a weird week for my final competitive week going into Augusta, but it will be great to get some matches under my belt.Match play is like being in contention on a weekend from the very first hole so I think thats going to be a great thing for me to see if I can play this sort of golf under pressure when I need to.I am excited for next week but obviously looking ahead, Im very excited for Augusta. Also See: WATCH: McIlroys big birdie Third round highlights Bay Hill leaderboard Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
xusuwen96

Volver a Otorgamiento de la Buena Pro