The Associated Press "there was not an incident

Moderadores: moderador, operaciones, adquisiciones

The Associated Press "there was not an incident

Notapor xusuwen96 » Mar Dic 26, 2017 1:26 am

GENEVA -- UEFA President Michel Platini has ordered an investigation after a Champions League referee failed to follow guidelines and stop a match to warn Russian fans about racist abuse. UEFA said on Friday its protocol for match officials to handle racism incidents "was not applied" during the CSKA Moscow-Manchester City match on Wednesday. "This protocol empowers the referee to stop the match and ask for a public address system announcement to be made urging spectators to stop such racist conduct," UEFA said in a statement. Platinis request puts 33-year-old Romanian referee Ovidiu Hategan under scrutiny as well as the Russian club. UEFA has opened a disciplinary case against CSKA, prompted by complaints by City and midfielder Yaya Toure, who is black. Toure said he told Hategan during play about monkey noises being targeted at Citys black players by home fans. "UEFA must take their decision about that," City manager Manuel Pellegrini said on Friday of Platinis request. "We did all that we can do here, we cant do any more." Hategan, who has been a FIFA international list referee since 2008, did not stop play and ask stadium officials to broadcast a warning. It is the first step of UEFAs guidelines to deal with racist abuse in stadiums. If abuse continues, the second step in UEFAs protocol empowers referees to suspend a match and take teams off the pitch. The third is abandoning the match. UEFA said it will publish its investigation findings after the disciplinary case next Wednesday. Russian football authorities on Friday declined to condemn CSKA, the defending champion. The Russian Football Union said "CSKA fans have always been known for their loyalty to the club and proper behaviour at arenas," in a statement which expressed support for FIFA and UEFA efforts to tackle racism. Russian league chief executive Sergey Cheban, who attended the match at Khimki Arena, told The Associated Press "there was not an incident." "Maybe a misunderstanding. The stadium is relatively small. The acoustics are very special in there as well. So maybe just a misunderstanding," Cheban said through an interpreter at a meeting of European leagues in Paris. The incident has directed attention at Russian footballs issues with racism ahead of the country hosting the 2018 World Cup. The 2012 European Championship in Poland and Ukraine raised the profile of UEFAs guidelines for referees, who have had authority since 2009 to halt matches and deal with racist abuse. UEFA insisted ahead of Euro 2012 there was a clear protocol in place after Italy forward Mario Balotelli, who is black, suggested he would walk off the pitch if targeted for abuse. CSKA has questioned whether any racially motivated abuse was used, even as it issued a statement on Thursday regretting the incident. "Having carefully studied the video of the game, we found no racist insults from CSKA supporters to the guests," the club said. CSKA has increasing influence in European football through its director Evgeni Giner. Giner sits on the Platini-chaired UEFA strategy council, as one of four delegates representing European clubs. Giner also sits on UEFAs club competitions committee which makes key recommendations about running the Champions League. Mike Gillislee Jersey . "Its amazing to do this coming from such a small island, where tennis isnt necessarily recognized as one of the main sports," Puig said. "Im just happy Im able to be here playing tennis not only for myself, but for my country too. Andre Tippett Jersey . Price also posted the longest shutout sequence since 1960 at 164:19 minutes. He stopped a combined 55 shots in Canadas final two games and 70 of 71 shots in Canadas three elimination games, allowing only a breakaway goal to Lauris Darzins of Latvia. For his efforts, Price was named best goalkeeper by the tournament directorate. Prices outstanding play is marred only by the extremely strong defensive play of Canadas top six defencemen; Shea Weber, Duncan Keith, Drew Doughty, Marc-Edouard Vlasic, Alex Pietrangelo and Jay Bouwmeester. http://www.shoptheofficialpatriots.com/ ... s-Jersey/., climbed from seventh to fifth spot in womens competition Sunday at the ISU world junior figure skating championships. Kyle Van Noy Jersey . - Chelseas 1-0 win at the Etihad, spoiling Manchester Citys perfect home record continues to be the talking point of the week. Donta Hightower Jersey . "Its way better than running gassers, thats for sure," the inside linebacker said Monday, when the Chargers started their third and final week of organized team activities, which are practices in shorts, jerseys and helmets.TORONTO - Jose Bautista entered Wednesdays play at or near the top of most of baseballs important offensive categories. The 33-year-old is the league leader with 34 walks. His 1.058 OPS and 191 OPS+ are the best in the game. Bautistas hit nine home runs, which ties him for fourth in the majors. Hes reached base safely in each of the Blue Jays 33 games to begin the year. Thats a club record. "I think Ive had a pretty strong first month, as strong as I might have had ever in my career," Bautista told TSN.ca during a conversation in Philadelphia. "But the seasons long and its hard to look at small samples and how thats going to portray into a complete season. I try not to pay attention to those things and just focus on the preparation and the work and my effort and hopefully at the end of the year everythings taken care of itself." As teams around the league rely more heavily on spray charts and advanced offensive data, Bautista, like most sluggers around the league, often hits with three infielders on the left side of second base. The percentages show that if Bautista hits the ball on the ground, most of the time hell pull it. With that in mind, hitting coach Kevin Seitzer has encouraged Bautista to occasionally take pitches the other way. Manager John Gibbons believes the approach helps Bautista stay on breaking pitches down and away. He sees those often as opposing pitchers often work around him or, at least, are particularly careful about keeping the ball out of the middle of the strike zone. "The only difference I see with him is hes taking some hits the other way and I think its making him a tougher out," said manager John Gibbons. "You hear some people who complain about, well, hes a home run hitter, youve got to do it this way. Well, you know what? His home run numbers havent suffered one bit." Bautistas coaches and teammates took notice of his approach in the 10th inning of Tuesday nights 6-5 win over the Phillies. Melky Cabrera led off with a single. Bautista worked a 2-2 count and with the infield pulled around to the third base side he pushed a 93 miles per hour fastball through the gaping hole where the second baseman would usually stand. Cabrera advanced to third on the play and one out later scored the game-winning run on Juan Franciscos sacrifice fly. Manager John Gibbons called it "winning baseball." "Its good to see, thats what winninng players and winning teams do, the little stuff," said Jose Reyes.dddddddddddd "In that situation he didnt try to hit a two-run home run and pop it up to the infield or something. He just tried to move Melky over, he saw that huge space there at second base and he hit the ball that way, first and third and we win the game right there." Outfield coach Tim Leiper paid Bautista the ultimate praise last week, equating his pregame preparation and in-game adjustments to that of a coach. Bautista doesnt want the label but he is involved in every pitch. From the dugout hes studying the opposing pitcher, watching for tendencies that may indicate which type of pitch will be thrown. Not a base stealer himself, Bautista tries to help his faster teammates get a read on a pitchers move. Defensively, hell involve himself in outfield positioning based on his extensive knowledge of hitters. "I try to pay attention to things like that and I share all kinds of information with my teammates," said Bautista. "I also encourage them to share stuff that they know and information that they have with me. I like to listen to that kind of stuff and put it into my database, I guess." Gibbons recalls a game in Kansas City early last year when injuries to Jose Reyes and Brett Lawrie forced Bautista from his usual spot in right field and in to play third base. Bautista would frequently hover around the mound in between outs, giving the pitcher a scouting report on the next hitter. "Joses not just out there playing," said Gibbons. "He studies this and hes paying attention to whats going on. Hes played against a lot of these guys over the years so hes got a pretty good idea of what they do." The Blue Jays entered Wednesdays action with a record of 16-17 following a 4-4 road trip to Kansas City, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. Like on their previous road trip, they left some games on the table due to poor, late-game pitching. Bautista isnt panicking, however, because the American League East remains tight six weeks into the season. Torontos just a game and a half back of first-place Baltimore. "The only thing that would matter if we were 15 games back," said Bautista. "That would mean wed dug ourselves a big hole to come out of. From that perspective it doesnt really matter. What matters is how we play from here on out and weve got to focus on that." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
xusuwen96

Volver a Otorgamiento de la Buena Pro