ht and hoped to play Monday night again

ht and hoped to play Monday night again

Notapor lw78999 » Mié Nov 01, 2017 1:52 am

Sochi, Russia (SportsNetwork.com) - James van Riemsdyk, Dustin Brown and David Backes tallied in a three-goal first period, as the United States put 32 years of frustration to rest and gained a spot in the semifinals thanks to a 5-2 decision over the Czech Republic on Wednesday. Zach Parise and Phil Kessel also lit the lamp for the Americans, who hadnt beaten the Czechs -- or its previous incarnation as Czechoslovakia -- in Olympic play since 1980 and will face Canada in a Friday semifinal. Ryan Suter added three assists to back a 21-save effort by Jonathan Quick. Ales Hemsky recorded both scores for the Czechs, who came up short in their quest to medal for the first time since taking bronze in Torino eight years prior. Starter Ondrej Pavelec was pulled early in the second period after yielding four goals on 12 shots. Alexander Salak finished up with 12 stops. Terrance Ferguson Jersey . During halftime, Love told The Associated Press he would receive treatment Saturday night and hoped to play Monday night against Houston. "I knew that my quad was bothering me pretty bad so I went out there and tried to move around a little bit and it just wasnt quite right," Love said. Doug McDermott Jersey . The Detroit Tigers closer blew a three-run lead in the ninth inning Wednesday night against the Dodgers. http://www.authenticthunderauthority.com/.J. Hardy to avoid a three-game sweep after blowing a big early lead. Odour had a leadoff single in the seventh and scored the tiebreaking run with the help of two errors by Hardy as the Rangers went on to beat the Orioles 8-6 on Thursday night. Paul George Jersey . -- LeBron James warned the Orlando Magic to stop double-teaming him and ignoring James Jones. Gary Payton Jersey . -- Aaron Rodgers looked fine on the practice field Thursday. SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Sacramento Kings forward Rudy Gay has exercised his $19.3 million player option for next season. The Kings also announced Wednesday that they have extended a qualifying offer to point guard Isaiah Thomas to make him a restricted free agent. Gay averaged 20.1 points, 5.5 rebounds and 3.1 assists in 55 games for Sacramento after being acquired in a trade from Toronto.dddddddddddd Gays agent, Jeff Austin, says the sides plan to discuss a potential long-term deal before Gay will be an unrestriced free agent next summer. Thomas averaged 20.3 points and 6.3 assists in 72 games last season. Thomas is eligible to sign an offer sheet with another team next month but the Kings have the right to match any contract. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw78999

Volver a TRIBUNAL