oud that I was able to win it and I

oud that I was able to win it and I

Notapor lw78999 » Jue Nov 16, 2017 10:20 pm

PLAYA DEL CARMEN, Mexico -- Brian Stuard topped the OHL Classic leaderboard at 5 under with three holes left Thursday when first-round play was suspended for the day because of rain and wet conditions. More than 3 inches of rain soaked the Mayakoba Resort since early Wednesday night. Play was suspended from 8:40 to 11 a.m., and stopped again at 1:22 p.m. It was called for the day at 3:30 p.m., with only 15 players able to finish their rounds on the El Camaleon course. "The biggest thing was the lightning threat and the rain we received," said Slugger White, the vice-president of rules and competition for the PGA Tour. "We absolutely lost the golf course. With this rain it just knocked us out." More thunderstorms are expected Friday. "Well just grind through it again," White said. Stuard had six birdies and a bogey. He had his best career PGA Tour finish in the 2010 event, tying for second behind Cameron Beckman. Two-time heart transplant recipient Erik Compton and Alvaro Quiros were a stroke back. Compton completed 17 holes, and Quiros finished 15. Harris English, Jeff Maggert, Josh Teater and Jamie Lovemark were 3 under. English and Harris finished 17 holes, Maggert played 15, and Lovemark 12. Mike Weir of Brights Grove, Ont., is 1-over through 17 holes. Defending champion John Huh had yet to tee off. He won the February 2012 event for his first PGA Tour title, parring the eighth hole of a playoff with Robert Allenby. The playoff matched the second-longest in tour history. Huh closed with a 63, while Allenby had a double bogey on the final hole of regulation. Calgarys Stephen Ames also never got to tee off. The PGA Tour event offers full FedEx Cup points for the first time and the winner will get a spot in the Masters. It was previously played opposite the World Golf Championships-Accenture Match Play. Dmitry Orlov Jersey . First-half goals by Will Bruin and Oscar Boniek Garcia sucked the life out of the Impact as the Houston Dynamo bounced them from Major League Soccers post-season with a 3-0 victory on Thursday. Nicklas Backstrom Jersey . Appearing on TSN 690 Monday afternoon, Mike Babcock said he had conversations with both P.K. Subban and Carey Price about those on-ice traits during Hockey Canadas summer orientation camp. Mike Babcock: McGill experience, P. http://www.jerseyhockeycapitalsstore.com/. The premature end left 26 players still to finish the round in the Asian Tour event. Siddikur, who shot a bogey-free first round to share the lead with five others, eagled the par-5 first hole before bogeying twice and rebounding with six birdies. Dale Hunter Jersey . Needing to bulk up on both sides of the line, the Falcons agreed to terms with guard Jon Asamoah, defensive end Tyson Jackson and defensive tackle Paul Soliai. Asamoah and Jackson played last season with Kansas City, where Asamoah lost his starting job. Alex Ovechkin Jersey . - Bryan Price sat down in the cushy chair. INDIANAPOLIS -- Robert Mathis never got to see Deacon Jones take down opposing quarterbacks in person. He learned to appreciate Jones creativity over time. The Colts Pro Bowl linebacker and newly crowned sacks champion was honoured Thursday as the inaugural winner of the NFLs Deacon Jones Award, which goes to the leagues sacks leader. Mathis will be recognized at the NFL award banquet Feb. 1. "Deacon Jones is the creator of the sack, so to be able to win the first award in his honour is an honour," Mathis told reporters in Indianapolis. "Im very proud that I was able to win it and I thank my teammates, mainly the d-line, who were very instrumental in helping me get to the quarterback." League officials named the award after Jones died June 3 at age 74. Jones was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1980. Mathis has been one of the leagues top sack artists since joining the Colts as a fifth-round draft pick in 2003. For nearly a decade, Mathis and Dwight Freeney were among the NFLs most feared pass-rushing tandems. But when Freeney left in free agency during the off-season, the critics contended Mathis would struggle witthout his longtime teammate and close friend.dddddddddddd Instead, Mathis used it as motivation. When asked Thursday why he has played so well over the years, Mathis responded: "The fact that I do have a chip on my shoulder every time I play. When people say you cant do something, you want to show them that you can." So the 32-year-old who is in his second season as a rush linebacker delivered the best season of his career. He broke Freneeys franchise record for sacks in a season (16) with 19 1/2 and became the Colts career sacks leader (111), surpassing Freeneys previous mark (107 1/2). Mathis finished the regular season with 65 tackles, matched his career high with eight forced fumbles -- two of which led to safeties -- and helped lead the Colts to their first AFC South title without Peyton Manning. Indy (11-5) will host Kansas City (11-5) on Saturday afternoon in a wild-card game. Mathis, who was the sacks leader most of the season, even came up with two sacks in the regular-season finale to move past St. Louis Robert Quinn and join Freeney as the only Colts players to win a sacks title. Freeney took that honour in 2004. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw78999

Volver a TRIBUNAL